If you are enthusiastic to join us at Vyners School, but if there is not a teaching role currently advertised that is relevant for you personally, please complete the application form at the bottom of this page and send without delay to email@example.com clearly stating which subjects you wish to teach. We are always keen to hear from proactive and self-motivated teachers of all levels.
VYNERS ‘TOP TEN’
Ten reasons why working for Vyners School may be the best career decision you ever make:
- An innovative and exciting community in which to work. People and their well-being are at the heart of our schools, helping staff and students to achieve a sustainable life balance.
- A friendly and supportive team of specialist teachers and support staff achieving excellent results.
- Ranked in the top 100 non-selective state schools in England for 5 A* - C GCSEs including English and Maths and the progress students make from KS2-4.
- An outstanding programme of staff mentoring, coaching and Continued Professional Development.
- A commitment to developing leaders at all levels and a comprehensive talent development programme for ambitious, emerging, established and senior leaders – no matter what stage you are in your career.
- A long record of talented staff securing promotions internally and at other schools.
- An annual two day teaching and learning Staff Conference with excellent keynote speakers, the opportunity to network, identify and contribute to future school initiatives.
- The opportunity to work across different education phases within the Multi-Academy Trust and in the wider education sector through our work with PiXL, SSAT and other high-performing schools.
- Support for those who want to undertake further qualifications eg Masters or Doctorate level study and involve themselves in action research work.
- Opportunities to support and lead residential trips as far afield as Uganda, Costa Rica, USA and Canada.
* * * * *
Of interest to prospective applicants will be our School Prospectus that includes essential information about Vyners School and our 'Staff Wellbeing at Vyners Learning Trust' document, which is attached at the bottom of this page.
Please note that we practise a safer recruitment policy and will require an enhanced DBS check. Please see Vyners' Safer Recruitment Policy.
If you have applied for a role and not been contacted soon after the closing date you would have been unsuccessful on that occasion, but thank you for expressing an interest in the vacancy.
If you have problems downloading any of the PDF files follow this link to the Adobe Reader website for a free update to your Adobe reader.
TEACHER OF HUMANITIES - Closing Date 12 July 2021
Exciting opportunity for an initial 1 year contract, starting 1 September 2021 for an enthusiastic and confident Teacher of Humanities (RE, History and Ethics). Would equally suit either a newly qualified or experienced teacher. Both full or part time considered.
TEACHER OF THE DEAF - Closing Date 12 July 2021
As a qualified Teacher of the Deaf, become part of this very effective team and teach specific skills to hearing impaired children and support the overall academic and social development of deaf pupils within a mainstream secondary school environment.
GENERIC TEACHING VACANCIES
We will always consider applications received from qualified teachers. If there are no suitable teaching roles advertised, please feel free to complete the Teaching Application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT STAFF VACANCIES
6th FORM ADMINISTRATOR / SUPERVISOR - closing date 28 June 2021
Exciting opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of 6th Form Administrator / Supervisor. Oversee sixth form attendance, provide an efficient administrative service to the 6th form management team and oversee the 6th form study room from 8am - 11am daily. Great opportunity for individuals who possess mature and responsible attitudes to work and who wish to develop their administrative and student facing experience.
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT, Inclusion / SEN - closing date 28 June 2021
Exciting opportunity for committed and enthusiastic individuals to undertake the role of Learning Support Assistant. Join a professional team supporting students with special educational needs and moderate learning difficulties. Great opportunity for individuals who possess mature and responsible attitudes to work and who want to work with young people or for someone considering a career in Teaching.
Play a key role in upholding the integrity of the external examination / assessment process.
We will always consider applications received from suitable qualified and interest candidates looking for a support role. If there are no suitable support roles advertised, please feel free to complete the Support Staff Application form below and return to email@example.com.