If you are enthusiastic to join us at Vyners School, but if there is not a teaching role currently advertised that is relevant for you personally, please complete the application form at the bottom of this page and send without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which subjects you wish to teach. We are always keen to hear from proactive and self-motivated teachers of all levels.
VYNERS ‘TOP TEN’
Ten reasons why working for Vyners School may be the best career decision you ever make:
- An innovative and exciting community in which to work. People and their well-being are at the heart of our schools, helping staff and students to achieve a sustainable life balance.
- A friendly and supportive team of specialist teachers and support staff achieving excellent results.
- Ranked in the top 100 non-selective state schools in England for 5 A* - C GCSEs including English and Maths and the progress students make from KS2-4.
- An outstanding programme of staff mentoring, coaching and Continued Professional Development.
- A commitment to developing leaders at all levels and a comprehensive talent development programme for ambitious, emerging, established and senior leaders – no matter what stage you are in your career.
- A long record of talented staff securing promotions internally and at other schools.
- An annual two day teaching and learning Staff Conference with excellent keynote speakers, the opportunity to network, identify and contribute to future school initiatives.
- The opportunity to work across different education phases within the Multi-Academy Trust and in the wider education sector through our work with PiXL, SSAT and other high-performing schools.
- Support for those who want to undertake further qualifications eg Masters or Doctorate level study and involve themselves in action research work.
- Opportunities to support and lead residential trips as far afield as Uganda, Costa Rica, USA and Canada.
* * * * *
Of interest to prospective applicants will be our School Prospectus that includes essential information about Vyners School and our 'Staff Wellbeing at Vyners Learning Trust' document, which is attached at the bottom of this page.
Please note that we practise a safer recruitment policy and will require an enhanced DBS check. Please see Vyners' Safer Recruitment Policy.
If you have applied for a role and not been contacted soon after the closing date you would have been unsuccessful on that occasion, but thank you for expressing an interest in the vacancy.
If you have problems downloading any of the PDF files follow this link to the Adobe Reader website for a free update to your Adobe reader.
TEACHER OF MATHS (up to KS5) (1yr Fixed Term Contract) - CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 January 2020
To teach Mathematics for all key stages up to and including KS5. Initially for a one year fixed term contract, this is a great opportunity to join a professional and enthusiastic department within the school.
SUPPORT STAFF VACANCIES
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - CLOSING DATE - Friday 31 January 2020
To work under the direct instruction of teaching staff to support access to learning for students with specific needs. Ideal opportunity for someone interested in a career in teaching or working with young people.
6th FORM SUPERVISOR / ADMINISTRATOR - CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 January 2020
Supervise the 6th form study room and provide a comprehensive and professional administrative service to the sixth form management team, including supporting the sixth form admissions and enrolment process.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST - CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 January 2020
Provide an effective, timely, accurate and welcoming front of house / reception service for the school and to assist with other general administration tasks as part of the main school office team.
FAMILY LIAISON OFFICER - CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 January 2020
Work and support vulnerable families, providing support to parents, staff and students and managing interventions as required.
ICT TECHNICIAN - CLOSING DATE - Monday 20 January 2020
Contribute to the support and maintenance of the school's ICT networks, stand-alone computers, related ICT equipment, systems and operations and provide support to staff and students on their use of systems.
Play a key role in upholding the integrity of the external examination / assessment process.