Our people and culture are redefining what it means to be a high performing school. It is about creating a community where you can be inspired and be inspiring; a workplace where you can grow and feel a sense of belonging; a school that instills a love of learning and improves the life chances for the students you will work with every day. We want to be the best school in the country and that starts with recruiting the very best people in their field. If that is you, come and join our team.
If you are enthusiastic to join us at Vyners School, but if there is not a teaching role currently advertised that is relevant for you personally, please complete the application form at the bottom of this page and send without delay to email@example.com clearly stating which subjects you wish to teach. We are always keen to hear from proactive and self-motivated teachers of all levels.
VYNERS ‘TOP TEN’
Ten reasons why working for the Vyners Learning Trust may be the best career decision you ever make:
- An innovative and exciting community in which to work. People and their well-being are at the heart of our schools, helping staff and students to achieve a sustainable life balance.
- A friendly and supportive team of specialist teachers and support staff achieving excellent results.
- Ranked in the top 100 non-selective state schools in England for 5 A* - C GCSEs including English and Maths and the progress students make from KS2-4.
- An outstanding programme of staff mentoring, coaching and Continued Professional Development.
- A commitment to developing leaders at all levels and a comprehensive talent development programme for ambitious, emerging, established and senior leaders – no matter what stage you are in your career.
- A long record of talented staff securing promotions internally and at other schools.
- An annual two day teaching and learning Staff Conference with excellent keynote speakers, the opportunity to network, identify and contribute to future school initiatives.
- The opportunity to work across different education phases within the Multi-Academy Trust and in the wider education sector through our work with PiXL, SSAT and other high-performing schools.
- Support for those who want to undertake further qualifications eg Masters or Doctorate level study and involve themselves in action research work.
- Opportunities to support and lead residential trips as far afield as Uganda, Costa Rica, USA and Canada.
* * * * *
Of interest to prospective applicants will be our School Prospectus that includes essential information about Vyners School and our 'Staff Wellbeing at Vyners Learning Trust' document, which is attached at the bottom of this page.
Please note that we practise a safer recruitment policy and will require an enhanced DBS check. Please see Vyners' Safer Recruitment Policy.
If you have applied for a role and not been contacted soon after the closing date you would have been unsuccessful on that occasion, but thank you for expressing an interest in the vacancy.
If you have problems downloading any of the PDF files follow this link to the Adobe Reader website for a free update to your Adobe reader.
TEACHER OF THE DEAF - CLOSING DATE - Monday 3 June 2019
Join our committed hearing impaired (HIRB) team ensuring that our deaf students receive the best education possible and have full access to the full curriculum.
SUPPORT STAFF VACANCIES
OFFICE MANAGER - CLOSING DATE - Monday 17 June 2019
Provide an efficient administrative, events management and front of house service. Suitable for experienced candidates who wish to develop their office and staff management skills. Start date - Tuesday 27 August 2019.
TRUST FINANCE OFFICER - CLOSING DATE - Monday 17 June 2019
Provide an efficient accounting and purchase ledger service in a developing Multi-Academy Trust environment. Suitable for experienced candidates who wish to develop their accounting skills. Start date - Tuesday 27 August 2019.
6th FORM SUPERVISOR / ADMINISTRATOR - CLOSING DATE - Monday 17 June 2019
Oversee the 6th form student study room and provide an efficient administrative service to the 6th form management team. Suitable for experienced candidates who wish to develop their administrative and supervisory skills in a student facing role. Start date - Tuesday 27 August 2019.
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT, HIRB - CLOSING DATE - Friday 7 June 2019
Work with our Teachers of the Deaf in the Hearing Impaired Resource Base (HIRB) department, to support access to learning for deaf students. Suitable for experienced candidates or those considering this, or teaching, as a career. Start date as soon as possible.
Play a key role in upholding the integrity of the external examination / assessment process.