The Student Voice Committee consists of a cross-section of students (up to six from years 7-11) elected by the student body. The sixth form leadership team, including the Head Boy and Head Girl, also attend meetings.
Hustings and elections for Years 8 – 11 take place in June and the Year 7 elections take place in October.
Students work collaboratively on individual projects and meet on a fortnightly basis to discuss their progress and ideas. Please see the links to the left of the screen for more details on the work we have been doing.
Key areas we are committed to:
Teaching and Learning
- Providing opportunities for student feedback on all teaching and learning issues through interviews and surveys.
- Carrying out student observations and looking through books to help improve our learning.
- Improving the learning environment in the classrooms.
- Providing the opportunity to propose the ideas of all students.
- Ensuring pupils are kept informed of updates.
- Providing a link between students and staff.
- Keeping pupils aware of local and national issues affecting them.
- Improving the school’s environmental needs.
- Improving and maintaining the school’s facilities.
- Attend Leadership training
- Attend Student Voice Meetings every 2 weeks
- Support the school with either:
- Student Focus groups
- Staff interviews
- Showing visitors around the school
- Parents Evenings and Celebration Evenings
- Communicate the work of Student Voice to our peers
- Give feedback about our areas of responsibility and evaluate the impact of our work
- Represent the school at events in the local community
If you would like to get involved or share your views then please speak to a Student Voice Leader (listed below) or to Mr Kunig. You can also email email@example.com with any queries, comments or concerns.
|Dylan Houston||13F||Head Boy|
|Edith Longdon||13C||Head Girl|
|Ryan Pandit||13F||Deputy Head Boy|
|Stanley French||13M||Deputy Head Boy|
|Sophie Gorse||13F||Deputy Head Girl|
|Riya Malhotra||13F||Deputy Head Girl|